TWO SIX TECHNOLOGIES INTERNSHIP: Our Data Science, Cyber Capability, Mobile Embedded Systems, and Cyber Analytics teams are looking for Research Interns. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about any one of these fields and who enjoy solving hard problems at the leading edge of technology.
- Engage in cutting-edge research, and be encouraged to publish your findings
- Build deployable and scalable systems that address real-world challenges
- Your “lab buddy” will help you grow professionally by encouraging and supporting you
- When you present your end-of-internship project
- Earning a degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, Computer Engineering, Statistics, or a related field
- Applicants should be citizens of the United States and be able to obtain a secret clearance.
- At least one of the following should be demonstrated:
- Computer vision, machine learning, or natural language processing.
- We develop mobile and embedded systems (Android, ARM, wireless, IoT, etc.)
- Hadoop, Spark, or Cassandra are large-scale data processing systems
- commonly used for program analysis, reverse engineering, vulnerability research, and cryptography
- Understanding of network architecture and systems programming
- Analyzing vulnerabilities and developing hacking capabilities (memory corruption, rootkits, MetaSploit, nmap, etc.)
- Working with formal methods, constraint solving, or mathematical logic
We are an equal opportunity employer at TWO SIX TECHNOLOGIES INTERNSHIP. TWO SIX TECHNOLOGIES INTERNSHIP will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, physical and mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other status prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Vaccinations against Covid-19 are mandatory for Two Six Technologies employees. A medical or religious accommodation approved by the company is the only exception to this policy. Prior to their start of employment, new or prospective employees will need to submit proof of vaccination or an approved exemption.